Field Measurement Services
Our field measurement department provides preventative maintenance, new installation, and troubleshooting for mechanical and electronic flow meters. Our chart and field measurement department work closely together to ensure our client’s data is reported accurately. At EMPACT, we also expect our employees to maintain a precise schedule that allows for your work to be done when you want it to be done.
our COMMitment to you
EMPACT field staff is trained to not only adhere to the advancements of technology, but we also train our employees to routinely keep safety in mind. Employees are required to have SafeLand Training, New Employee Training, and DOT employee drug testing. Our rigorous training has proven to be successful in all areas of our field department.
Our commitment to the environment is also very important to us. In July 2015, we proudly implemented new field reporting. In addition to improved customer service, the program allowed us to cut back on 95% paper usage in the field. All staff works diligently to develop additional reporting and technology in the field, while meeting our client’s needs and budgets.
- Electronic Meter Installation, Calibration, and Repair
- Mechanical Chart Meter Installation, Calibration, and Repair
- Oil, Gas, and Water Sampling
- Field Auditing and Troubleshooting
- Electronic and Dry Flow Data Collection
- Orifice Sizing and Coefficient Data
- Problem solving with Gas Flow Irregularities
- Radio Communication Installation and Repair